once I get a round tuit.  Any body ever see those on E-bay?

Not on E-bay but I got one at a trade show.

Tina

On May 2, 2009, at 1:42 PM, kendallbe...@aol.com wrote:

Hi Cameron,

This has now been corrected.  Walter made mouthpieces in batches using
hand made cutters. Each batch was slightly different, despite his skills on the lathe. Cutters would wear, tolerance might be slightly off from batch to batch. We have designed and built a semi-automated tool holder/ cutting
device and now use a more precise lathe than Walter's.  We  also use
commercial carbide steel cutters now. Every mouthpiece is identical. The only problems, and very slight, we've been having are with the plater varying the plate from batch to batch. Even with that, They are still within . 001" tolerance. I'll have pictures/explanations on the site once I get a round
tuit.  Any body ever see those on E-bay?

KB

In a message dated 5/2/2009 1:00:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,