Sorry Richard, but the label "Made in W. Germany" was around until
after the fall of the Berlin wall. I have CDs with "Made in West
Germany" printed on the back, and I don't think those were around in
the 1960's.

Also, it was the Soviet Union, not Russia, that exerted dominance over
East Germany during that time period.

Paul