The church orchestra than I am in is getting ready to play "Part Three:
Rejoice! The Lord is in You", by Camp Kirkland.  At measure 143, the rhythm,
melody, and accompaniment breaks out into a new theme that sounds so much like
the introductory theme to the Village People's "YMCA".  After a few playings of
it, I mentioned this to my horn colleague who in turn couldn't resist sharing
this with the entire orchestra.  Since then, we are all trying to regain our
composure and put on straight faces for our June 14th performance to the church.

We all have fun with music themes-- John Williams, as much as we love him, is a
chicken-and-egg composer-- where did we first hear that theme?

There is a fun Youtube video about the ubiquitousness of Pachebel's Canon that
surfaces in most music genres.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdxkVQy7QLM

Larry