Hi Martin,

Yes, I was joking, but as Dave said, "Hitting a horn, or a wind
player while the instrument is on the chops, is a serious, serious thing." -
you can't do it and people who do have be taught in the strongest possible
terms that it's not acceptable, you've got to be more careful.

And don't forget, if you smack him in the mouth hard enough, there's a good
chance that you won't see him again anyway!

Cheers,

Lawrence

2009/6/1 Martin Bender <em...@magma.ca>

> Hello Lawrence,
>
> I concur with your approach with the following small modification:
>
> Smack him in the mouth-- twice.
>
> Once for payback, the second time for education.
>
> Shouldn't be a problem after that.
>
> Sincerely,
> martin bender
>

> On 1-Jun-09, at 8:23 AM, Lawrence Yates wrote:
>
>  Whenever this happens, try to keep your cool - don't resort to bad
>> language
>> or angry comments, just turn round and smack him in the mouth. He may
>> learn
>> to be more careful next time.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Lawrence