From: horn-bounces+william.s.gross=gmail....@music.memphis.edu
[mailto:horn-bounces+william.s.gross=gmail....@music.memphis.edu] On Behalf
Of Tim Kecherson
Sent: Sunday, June 07, 2009 8:14 PM
To: The Horn List
Subject: Re: [Hornlist] Professional Cleaning?

I'd like to thank everyone who helped me out with this problem.  I have one
more question about this.  My personal horn (the first question was about my
fiancee's horn) is in very bad shape, and is no longer lacquered at all.  If
I were to get my horn fixed up and cleaned, would it be shiny again?  It is
a nickel-silver Conn 8D and I'm fairly certain it has not been properly
cleaned or polished for about 15 years.

--
Tim