Hi folks,
Thanks to Dan Phillips at the IHS I received this link to an new part of the Multimedia Section on the IHS website that now includes our "Over Fifty Group" performance of Ave Verum Corpus on the final concert. This performance was dedicated to Milan Yancich and the other recent departed friends we had in the last couple of years.

I remember standing out there conducting those of you who played and just being overwhelmed by how beautifully you played and now you can hear for yourselves. I may have done the arrangement and conducted, but Mozart wrote the music and you guys played it.

http://www.hornsociety.org/images/stories/podcasts/ave_verum.mp3

Sincerely,
Wendell
For info about my book, DVDs and live video chat horn lessons, see my web site at www.wendellworld.com