I have had several requests for the Frehse Concerto. I am happy to send e mail
copies of the 1911 copy from my library. The reprint in 1952 was from a East
German publisher (VEB Hofmeister - Leipzig). Thus both the original publication
and the reprint are not copyright protected. I should point out that the
original publication was very poor in print quality made from hand drafted
lithograph plates. I have cleaned up the quality of the image, in particular
the text. Also the work was written in three connected movements. However there
are obvious ends to each movement which I have indicated, so the transitions to
the next movement can be disregarded. That means those who want to play a
single movement (of about 5 and 1/2 minutes in length) are able to do so. This
information is from the Dalley Horn Catalogue - 2006 edition, available on CD
ROM from Brass Arts Unlimited. Regards.