Larry Jellison <lajelli...@yahoo.com> wrote:

I can play my lowest notes after I have been working hard in the high range. So, I wonder if any of you find this to work for your low range, too.

Yes, I've noticed that I can play lower notes than usual (pedal C "inside the mouthpiece" instead of D) after a really hard session, but I think it's only that being extremely tired means my lips have less tension than usual, or I've hammered them out thinner and more flexible. :-) It's not something I can then do again the next day, (unless I get really tired again) so I doubt it's a method to recommend.

Simon