Does anyone know where I can find the dimensions for making an alphorn, key of F sharp of key of F.

The length from the venturi of the mouthpiece to the flare of the bell?
The diameter of the bell?  The length of the bell?
The thickness of the wall or sides of the main yube?

 Where would I find the working drawings and directions for making?

I am thinking of making a standard size alphorn. I understand it takes
around 82 hours. I have a completely equiped shop.

I have already made a square alphorn 8 feet long. It sounds pretty good,
a little on the muffled side, but all of the notes are there.

I have been searching for this information but no luck.

Thanks for any information.

James Maddrey