I agree with Walt but since this topic could get SOOOO heated, I invite
people just to pop over to
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/HornHealth/so they can be civil
and honest in their discussion. This is just a
temporary group and I'll close it when the discussion dies down so that
people don't get junk clogging the inbox.

Conja

Charles de
Gaulle<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/c/charles_de_gaulle.html>
- "The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs."