I would like to announce some new music that may be of interest to readers of this list. Two new collections of my horn and piano arrangements have recently been published by Kendor Music Inc. http:// www.kendormusic.com/

FIRST SOLO ALBUM FOR HORN is a collection of tuneful classics for the first solo experience and includes:
Schubert, Little Rose of the Heath
Purcell, Minuet and Rigadon
Mozart, Bird Catcher’s Song
Mendelssohn, Andantino (O Rest in the Lord)

INTERMEDIATE SOLO ALBUM FOR HORN is a collection of solos at level 3-4 (of 6), and includes:
Mozart, Menuetto
Rameau, Tambourin
Faure, Apres Un Reve
Grieg, Intermezzo

Some of the INTERMEDIATE solos are interesting enough that more advanced players might consider as an encore (e.g. Rameau) or a recital piece (e.g. Grieg).

Also, AN ENGLISH FOLKSONG SUITE, in versions for brass quartet (2 trumpets, horn, and trombone/euphonium) and horn quartet has been published by Brassworks4 Publications http://www.brassworks4.com/
This is a very tuneful piece and fun to play.

John Jay Hilfiger
http://users.penn.com/~jhilf/