Hello, Team,

We'll be having an initial meeting of the HOT Activation Working Group today at
14:00 UTC on the #hot IRC channel.

The purpose of the working group will be to develop recommendations for
protocols and guidelines to determine which resources HOT brings to bear, and
when, in response to humanitarian crisis.

The agenda of this meeting will be to outline the specific starting
deliverables of the working group, and to solicit volunteers to begin work on
immediate next tasks. A report of the meeting will be posted to the mailing
list.

Please join the working group & help us figure out how best to apply the
amazing capacitities and resources that the Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team has
at its disposal in the service of our community and our fellow human beings in
times of crisis! Cheers :)

SDE