Thanks for this great job, Pierre!

I mostly agree with all what Augustin says, except for the offtopic
question.

Following my experience, I needed some times to access a tile that was
already validated because I considered that some features were not
finished yet, in opposition to what the validator thought. In my
opinion, one already validated tile should always, not only be available
for editing, but even to be invalidated (make it red color again).
Perhaps this should also require a compulsory comment, to tell the
former validator why the "invalidator" took that decision.

Another thing that I don't fancy very much is the automatic zoom when
you click in one tile. I prefer the more static one that we had until now.

All in all, I consider this new version a good enhancement from the
previous one.

Cheers,

Rafael Ávila Coya.