Looks great ! And it is going to make it a lot easier to contribute too.
I'd just like to second Maning request about having a printer-friendly
(PDF) version available on the website.
First, just to have an easy access to an offline version that can be
distributed without Internet access.
Second, although the printout gets outdated compared to the online version,
it can be handy during a training for the attendants not to have to switch
between windows and to be able to follow the text on the printout.

I suppose it should be possible to generate a pdf from the Markdown files
with Pandoc? Next step would be to automatically run it after each pull
requests. I'll create an issue for this.

Thanks again for the nice relaunch !

Vivien