Also: some other tools exist already like MapRoulette. Could be a good tool
for some specific micro-tasks. It's a very nice way of working (from the
mappers perspective) but validation and the quality of contributions might
be problem. Maybe someone from MapRoulette already has some data on this.

Most of you here will already know: http://maproulette.org/

This could also be used I think to conflate a simple dataset (like
localities) with the OSM database by creating small validation tasks.

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Best regards,

Ben Abelshausen
ben.abelshau...@gmail.com