Thanks

http://bigfatfrog67.me

On 25/09/2013 12:06, Joseph Reeves wrote:
Hi Jonathan,

I've not worked on this rendering, so will talk rather vaguely, but on the example page there's the key for "Water & Sanitation", for example: http://hotosm.github.io/HDM-CartoCSS/#13/19.6718/-72.1304

The difference between potable and non potable water sources is, of course, hugely important in situations such as Haiti cholera outbreak. Having these features more visible on the map may help in situations such as Kalemie: http://tasks.hotosm.org/job/312

Cheers, Joseph