Hello Everyone-

As part of our effort to ramp up contributions to OpenStreetMap by Peace Corps
Volunteers and their host community members, we are holding a mappy hour at
Peace Corps headquarters in Washington DC on Tuesday the 22nd from 6:30-8pm. We
are working with the Returned Peace Corps Volunteers of Washington DC to get a
solid group together and would love to have you there to rally up support for
the institutional use of OSM by our current and former Volunteers.

Details on the event can be found here: http://pcmapdown.herokuapp.com/

Thanks-
Patrick

Patrick Choquette
Acting Director of Innovation
1111 20th Street NW | Washington, DC 20526
202.692.2583 | pchoque...@peacecorps.gov
RPCV Ghana 2005-2007
[pc_logo]<http://www.peacecorps.gov/>

<<inline: image001.gif>>