Hi Paul,

Thanks, I guess I should have known the iD translations where in
transifex. I'll see if people are interested in finishing them up. It
is pretty awesome that the translations contributed in Indonesian
there so far are not from the HOT Indonesia team, so other people are
interested in this.

Thanks,

-Kate