Hi, just to let you know that I am leading this project, so if you need any
further information, do feel free to get in contact directly.

Thanks so much!
Rina

===

Rina Tsubaki | Project Manager | European Journalism Centre
Oranjeplein 106, 6224 KV, Maastricht, the Netherlands

Tel. : +31.433.254.030 | Fax : +32.240.042.20
Email : tsub...@ejc.net

Visit: ejc.net | ejcseminars.eu | emergencyjournalism.net
Join: ejc.net/facebook | ejc.net/twitter | community.ejc.net

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorised
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete this email from your system.