Might be other better resources for this, but I wrote a post with a couple of
quick screencasts a while back showing how to use the JOSM building tools:

http://osmtampabay.org/blog/fast-building-footprints-in-josm/

Videos:
basic building mapping in JOSM: https://vimeo.com/69505541
mapping complex building shapes: https://vimeo.com/69516467

These could be useful for new JOSM users wanting to do building tracing in high
volume.

Cheers,
coleman

Coleman McCormick :: @colemanm

On Nov 12, 2013, at 7:14 PM, Pierre Béland