Hi Josh,

Thank you very much.

But I am still unable to get some tiles over Tacloban, at this moment.

Using taclobancity-post-flipped layer, at very high zoom on the airport
taxiway, at scale 1:224 (in QGis), I get only partial tile coverage,
while at scale 1:448 it seems fine in this area. (I tried to request
both in png and jpeg, and I get exactly the same partial coverage).

Best regards,

Jean-Guilhem