From: Mikel Maron [mailto:mikel_ma...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2014 9:01 AM
To: Severin Menard; hot@openstreetmap.org
Subject: Re: [HOT] Nominations for HOT Chair of the voting members and Board
are open

> Thanks for pointing out these unclear aspects in the bylaws, would be good
to modify them so that there is no confusion.

Yes, definitely, one of the top priorities for this year will be to address
the gaps in the bylaws, to clarify and make them more in line for the kind
of organization we wish HOT to be. The Membership Code process and other
discussions have brought many items to the surface.

As a start, let's begin by documenting issues in the Bylaws. I've started
this wiki page, with some description, and added a single starting issue as
a template. Please contribute here!

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/U.S._Bylaws/2014_By
laws_Review

Cheers