Hi all,

I have met with the Head of Data from National Disaster Management
Agency (BNPB) earlier this week and he really appreciate the mapping
of Mt. Kelud that have been contributed by HOT communities. Today Mt.
Kelud status is lowered into level 2 (level 1 means normal) and 3 Km
of Kelud still considered as dangerous zone. Yet, as one of HOT team
report, the map is still valuable input to identify critical points of
volcanic mudflow, especially west of Mt. Kelud, where at least five
rivers passing through settlements.

BNPB also looking forward to cooperate with HOT to map areas
surrounding another volcanoes in Indonesia as part of disaster risk
reduction strategy.

Thanks all!

Yantisa Akhadi (Iyan)
Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team