Hi All,

I posted a few weeks ago about the USAID Development Innovation
Ventures here. If we want to submit a letter of interest it is due
April 15th. I though a good way to get started on determining if we do
want to submit is to have some brainstorming sessions. To try to be as
timezone friendly as possible I've picked two times.

Thursday, 27 March 2014, 00:00:00 UTC(1)
Thursday, 27 March 2014, 13:00:00 UTC(2)

I've put together a Hackpad to begin the discussion(3). If you have
ideas either join the discussion on Mumble(4), post here or edit the
Hackpad. I hope we can wrap up the brainstorming by March 30th giving
two weeks to write the Letter of Interest.

DIV is looking for innovative and cost effective methods for
development. I think this is an opportunity for us to think about new
techniques we haven't previously done or places were there is desire
for HOT, but no other potential ways to do it on the horizon.

People are welcome to hold their own brainstorm sessions outside of
the times I've agreed to facilitate as well, let's just wrap up the
brainstorming phase by March 30th, because then we'll need to be in
the LOI phase.

Thanks,

-Kate

(1) http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140327T00