Hi Uxue,
the TMS link is given by Andrew here in the instructions of the job
(http://tasks.hotosm.org/job/463).
So you copy this :
tms[14]:http://tile.paulnorman.ca/landsat_200054/{zoom}/{x}/{y}.png
and in JOSM , go to Preferences->Image settings -> TMS-> then paste the link in
the first text aera and give a name (like Guinea landsat image) and validate.
(taked some screenshots but the HOT ML is limited to 40 KB per mail but feel
free to contact me in skype if needed : ndongpotter).
Restart JOSM and find your image source named the given name you choosed (e.g
Guinea Landsat image) and voila!

B.R

Le 25 mars 2014 à 07:10, Uxue Donezar Hoyos <udone...@tracasa.es> a écrit :

> Hi everyone,
> I'm trying to help but I'm new in HOT. I'm having problems in viewing the
> images, could anyone help? How should be the browser configurated?

Amadou Ndong
 Volontaire International de la Francophonie |@ndongamadou
+228 93 22 36 17