Dave, OK, we have some TPC Maps already done

Please go to http://disasternet.org and double click on the Show Maps Icon

Then Click on Menu -> Crisis -> TPC and check the area. These maps were
downloaded from University of Texas Library so they should e in the Public
Domain and Ok to Trace

If of value, I will make he layer available as a wms layer for you to use.
It wil take me a couple of days

In the mean time, if you dig any other maps up and can trim georeference
them for me, I will make them available as well, I will give you an ftp
account where you can upload them. We need them as a GeoTiff EPSG:4326
preferred, with internal overviews, but NOT JPEG Compression (other
compression is ok)

BTW, the first time you access these, it will take some time for the tile
cache to build, but after that, they should render reasonably quickly

Please let me know

regards

Mark

Regards

Mark Cupitt

"If we change the world, let it bear the mark of our intelligence"

See me on LinkedIn <http://ph.linkedin.com/in/markcupitt>
*See me on StackExchange <http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/17846/mark-c>*

The contents of this email are intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed and may contain
recipient, you must not disclose, copy, distribute,
or use the contents of this email. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete the email and any attachments.