Hi Rafael

Sounds like it has changed little over the years then. I spent a lot of
time there in the 80's. mostly up at Gizo, on diving trips. Beautiful area.
Was able to spend a day on the Island that the future President Kennedy
swum to when his PT boat sunk. A lot of fascinating history in the area.

I would like to see your GPS Traces, I guess they are listed under your
user name???

Cheers
Mark Cupitt

Regards

Mark Cupitt

"If we change the world, let it bear the mark of our intelligence"

See me on Open StreetMap <https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Mark_Cupitt>

See me on LinkedIn <http://ph.linkedin.com/in/markcupitt>

*See me on StackExchange <http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/17846/mark-c>*

The contents of this email are intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed and may contain
recipient, you must not disclose, copy, distribute,
or use the contents of this email. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete the email and any attachments.