Hi,

this Sunday (May, 18th 2014), starting at 8:00 UTC, you are invited to
participate in an intense one-day hackathon to bootstrap HOT Imagery requests
coordination service (HIRC?).

We have been working on a specification document [0] that has more information
about what's needed and how should we actually do it. You are free to add
content, comment and discuss the document. For example, maybe you could create
some UI wireframes.

Development is going to be on Python/Djangom which is the technology stack we
(me and 3 other guys from Croatia) have most experience with.

I'm not sure how are we exactly going to organize such intense distributed
hacking effort, but we can at least try. IRC/mumble/hackpad are probably our
safest choices at the moment.

I'll start preparing 'How to get started/contribute' document and initialize the
code repository.

Dražen

[0] https://hackpad.com/HOT-Imagery-request-coordination-service-3HYs38RTtia