Hi Pierre,

Have a look at the updates on the forum topic given by HBogner.

The last post (as of now) includes a .osm file for critical areas, and
the previous one includes :
"Critical areas are: Obrenovac (flooded, evacuation in progress), Sabac
(defence set up), Sremska Mitrovica and surroundings (preventive
evacuation in progress), Krupanj near Loznica (all roads are flooded and
cut off)"

Best wishes,

Jean-Guilhem