Hi,

Sorry for being inactive as it was Eid holiday season here.

*- if somebody delete a hospital in OSM for exemple; I will lose the link
inside the SDS database if the OSM ID doesn't exist anymore.So I will need
to use the revert to get back the OSM ID ?*

*Yes, that is true. If you want to change the shape of the objects (line or
polygon) without interfering/altering OSM ID, use replace geometry function
in JOSM tools.*

*- Who is the admin of the SDS, our data will be safe on this server  and
If one NGO want to use his own postgres database we should ask
geofabrikfirst to use this plugin (Ruby on Rail).*

*You mean the SDS server at sds.dev.hotosm.org <http://sds.dev.hotosm.org>
? That is intend for testing purposes only for anyone who want to try (or
for training purpose). Ideally if you have mapping project in your area,
you should have your own server for your SDS. And Project Manager (or
something equal) would be the admin. To set up your own SDS, I think there
is instruction on GitHub. https://github.com/hotosm/sds-server
<https://github.com/hotosm/sds-server>*

Cheers

*Regards, Emir Hartato*