 De : David Schmitt <da...@black.co.at>
À : HOT@openstreetmap.org
Envoyé le : Lundi 4 août 2014 14h31
Objet : [HOT] "Upload discouraged" message from josm

Hi,

I'm working on task#611 using josm v7347 (current stable).

After downloading a task via Remote Control, JOSM displays the layer
with a warning symbol and prints big "Upload is discouraged and may be
reverted" messages.

I can download, change and upload manually without problems.

Anyone know what's up there?

Regards, David