Thanks Pierre

Layout issues fixed

Looking at page in layout in http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/587
still regression from V1.

tested transfer of polygon in JOSM with http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/610
In JOSM, the layout is now properly traced around the polygon. To distinguish
between this polygon and the data to edit, we should look at adapting the
MapCSS styles to gray these polygons with a large band. This would be more
intuitive about the meaning of this polygon.

Project tasks can be exported to GeoJSON.

- Tested and Ok

Priority areas can be defined for a project

- Tested with http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/19
   As I understand it, no title or description can be added to the polygon.

Difficulty can be set for each task
- Did not find how to implement this, neither with a job already existing or a
new one.

Nice features, good progress.

I think that it is important though to resolve the Page layout and come back to
something similar to V1.

Pierre