The white maps only seem to cover SL and northern Liberia.

The JOG map seems to be the only locating reference for the majority of Liberia.

If there is some other good source for location in Liberia I'd love to know about it. The JOG map is good for the items it has, but there are a lot not on that map.

The square I am working on now has 280 nodes imported from GNS (the most I have seen so far), but only about 80 are on the JOG map leaving the other 200 to basically be just guesses based on what is nearby and since they are all marked as skip=yes just going by proximity is not very good.

Most of them I am just going to leave exactly where they imported and mark them fixme=location approximate

I would love another map source for Liberia.