HI everyone, We talked about this action in the community and
communications group as well as the board meeting.

I think this should be in task manager.  Does someone one to start a
document? Kate should be back online soon and we can coordinate.

I think it should include all the things you mention. What else?

heather

Heather Leson
heatherle...@gmail.com
Twitter: HeatherLeson