Martin,

Thanks for that. I've added a very brief entry to this section of the wiki describing validating

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OSM_Tasking_Manager/Validating_data#Useful_Tools_for_validating

Your blog post looks is very informative, but I'm not sure what else I should add to the wiki - I'm well out of my depth with what you are describing and doing, but what you have described and done could be extremely useful. Please feel free to expand on the very brief wiki entry.

building=hut
I've been tagging the round thatched buildings used as residences in many parts of the Ebola affected areas as 'building=hut'. Until your email I had assumed that building=hut was listed in the wiki's for the round buildings, but I've just had a quick check and it is not - I'll do a separate message to the mailing list on this subject.

Thanks again for your work on this.

Nick
(Tallguy)