Claire,

I'm sorry to hear that. I've put next week in my diary.

Keep up the good work.

Nick

On 13/09/14 03:20, Claire Halleux wrote:
Ralph and Nick,
Thank you very much for your suggestions.
Unfortunately we were forced tonight to report the event for security reasonsus, it will therefore take place next Saturday instead. However, despite that fact, data are still urgently needed in order to improve the response coordination and they cannot be waiting for another week. HIU and others have been doing their best to deliver new imagery this night, so I will set up new tasks tomorrow morning, any volunteer will be able to access those tasks throughtand we still need to trace on it in order to fill the gaps between the previous past tasks.data are still quite needed on.

Claire Halleux
Volunteer and Member of the Board
+243 99 256 9980 (Kinshasa, DRC)
Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team