We used to tag them like that however our thinking has evolved. I have seen at
least one that is uncovered in old bing imagery but had a roof in newer
imagery. Also Pierre has mentioned that in Haiti and elsewhere he has seen such
buildings under construction for long periods of time. They may deteriorate
some but in poor countries like this they may have no other option sometimes.

-AndrewBuck

Sent from my iPhone