very good article indeed :-)
I particularly like the quote:

“Google's business model is selling advertising, so it's simply the
business case,” says Andrew Buck, a volunteer coordinator with the
Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team (HOT). “Starbucks isn't paying for
Google to advertise over there so there's very little incentive for
Google to improve its maps.”

On 22 October 2014 17:18, Andrew Buck <andrew.r.b...@gmail.com> wrote:

Best Regards,

Christian Ledermann

London - UK
Mobile : +44 7474997517

<*)))>{

If you save the living environment, the biodiversity that we have left,
you will also automatically save the physical environment, too. But If
you only save the physical environment, you will ultimately lose both.

1) Don’t drive species to extinction

2) Don’t destroy a habitat that species rely on.

3) Don’t change the climate in ways that will result in the above.

}<(((*>