----Messaggio originale----

Da: nicolas.chav...@gmail.com

Data: 23-ott-2014 10.48

A: "Jorieke Vyncke"<jorieke.vyn...@gmail.com>

Cc: "hot@openstreetmap.org"<hot@openstreetmap.org>

Ogg: Re: [HOT] Eu Aid Volunteers and OSM

Thanks Jorieke, highest credit for Sev then since he followed the Eurosha
mapping teams of Burundi, Central African Republic and Kenya.
But truly you and the other mappers from the EUROSHA project made it easy for
Sev and I to find the energy, stamina to work with you starting and growing OSM
in those countries through paid and a lot of voluntary time.
These are for me fantastic memories still acutely vivid and energizing, so
again, thanks and congrats for this collective engagement of you Eurosha
mappers.
Hopefully, in the EU, we through EUROSHA opened a way that other volunteering
organizations will continue exploring and adopting like VSO,
Ideally, those experiments will feed into the World Humanitarian Summit and the
on-going open dialogue on changing the aid system at play within the large
humantarian and development communities.

On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 9:16 AM, Jorieke Vyncke <jorieke.vyn...@gmail.com>