Hi Pierre,

Nor should everyone try to be involved in every meeting. We met via voice
on Skype so there is no log. The working groups can decide their methods of
meeting as long as they are documented and scheduled.

There isn't anything to react to, we simply discussed that one of the
things that communications working group could assist with is having more
regular blog posts. Activations are part of blog types of communications.
With the activation coordinators being so busy it would be easier if there
were others to assist in the communications regarding those activations.

-Kate

Kate Chapman
Executive Director
email: kate.chap...@hotosm.org