Hi all,

Many thanks for congratulating  me to start off working on this project !

I'm going to start a new thread on the Mailing list to discuss the design
for the tasking manager homepage with the community members.

@ aithio forum: The internship is of 13 weeks starting from December 9,
2014 till March 9, 2015.

@ Kate Chapman: yes, We can schedule an initial meeting on the IRC channel
or group conversation on Gtalk. Though I'm in the GMT+5:30 timezone, I'm
available in the evening time but Please inform me about the time for the
meeting to be scheduled.

Best Regards,
Nitika