      De : Pete Masters <pedrito1...@googlemail.com>
 À : "hot@openstreetmap.org" <hot@openstreetmap.org>
 Envoyé le : Lundi 2 février 2015 9h54
 Objet : [HOT] Bangladesh mapping - first batch of field papers - help us
upload the data!

Hello all,
We are looking for some help getting the data from the field papers up onto OSM!
The first batch is on the wiki at
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Missing_Maps_Bangladesh_Field_Mapping_Jan15#Field_Paper_Edit_and_Upload.21
We would love it if any of you could grab a pack and follow the instructions.
This is the data for Hazaribagh. Some of it has been processed by the
Bangladeshi OSM team, but time was limited, so please go through all the packs.
If your pack has already been done, a second eye on it would be great anyway.
Also, on some, roads will have been edited, but not landmarks (or visa versa).
Hazaribagh is the priority as already one NGO working in the area wants to
conduct some health studies using the base map (and very soon)!
I think everything you need is there. let me know if there are any problems!
Thanks a million...
Pete

--
Pete Masters