Hi Kretzer,

The best answer would be from someone who's actually been there, but my calculated guess is that at least some of those buildings are residential. It looks as if some have a sort of compound created from hedging and possibly even a driveway, which makes me wonder if the 'path' should actually be a road. I'd have to look in detail at a larger area to try to work out the highway status - if you can't find something definite then tagging as a path is good, and a validator with an overview will change it if they disagree - you will have done the hard part which is tracing it in the first place. There are quite a few more unmapped buildings to the North West as well.

If you don't get a better answer from someone with more knowledge of the task & area, I would go with adding them to the map, which needs doing anyway, as
building=yes

And if you think it is a residential cluster, then put a
landuse=residential

boundary around them.

Keep up the good work

Nick