Huh I had thought that CORS was enabled for the OSMTM api ... is that not the
case Drazen or Pierre? * Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron

     On Monday, March 9, 2015 1:36 PM, James Conkling
<james.lane.conkl...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Hey Mikel et al,
Glad to see there's work being done on a TM API.  I've been trying to load the
tasks.json file into an external app so I can monitor the progress of some HOT
projects (the API docs suggest this should be exposed now, even though the rest
of the API has not yet been implemented), but am running into issues with Cross
Origin requests--requesting as jsonp hasn't worked either.  Am I barking up the
wrong tree here, or is this something I should be able to do at this point?
(code is here, in case anyone's interested)