Thanks for that information!

There is a slight offset in the imagery, before editing with JOSM or
OpenID, you should do an imagery offset to match the OSM data or Bing
imagery.

In JOSM >> Imagery Tab >> Imagery Offset >> Select Pleiades

Left click & drag on the map, move the imagery until it aligns just right,
the offset that I used was (-11.43; 22.35)

There are also  Damage assessment products created by UNOSAT [1]

Cheers,

- Denis

 [1] https://www.disasterscharter.org/web/guest/media-gallery

*~~~~~~*