This statement, effective March 19, 2105, openly declares my financial,
employment and contractural arrangemenst with the Humanitarian
OpenStreetMap Team, past, present and future

Employment

I have never been an employee of HOT

Contractural

I have never had a contractual arrangement with HOT.
I have no contracts under discussion

Other
I am the developer of the Hot Activation Tool. This was funded from my own
funds. I have received no renumeration from HOT for my time or costs in the
development

Statement on future COI issues that may arise

In the event that I do enter or plan to enter in any financial arrangement
with HOT, i will immediatly notify the board in writing. I will immediatly
abstain from any decision making process and will offer my resignation to
the board.

Additonally, should I be employed or Contracted by HOT at any time whilst
serving on the board I will immediatly tender my resignation.

Mark Cupitt