Hi Kieran,

I gave this a try and sent Kieran a file to print but have not heard back from him yet if it would be suitable for him.

If anyone has more experience with this and feels confident they can generate a good file for him to use, I would encourage you to do so.

I used programmer extraordinaire Zverik's Bigmap2 website and perl script to generate a huge png, which I then cropped to A0 size.

http://bigmap.osmz.ru/

Cheers,
Blake