Hi there, a correction. Our correct website is www.openlabs.cc.
As Open Labs I have to admit that there is so much more to do in OSM from
the local community.
At the moment we are focused in organizing OSCAL Conference (
http://oscal.openlabs.cc/), but I will raise this as an issue in the next
community meeting.
We have Besfort Guri from Kosova talking about similar issues in the
conference, and I'll personally organise an open discussion about OSM as
well.

Thanks for pointing this out.

*---*

*Redon Skikuli*