Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 11:49:49 +0200
From: Simon Köbel <s7976...@stud.uni-frankfurt.de>
To: pierz...@yahoo.fr, mhairi.oh...@hotosm.org, danspe...@gmail.com,
 severin.men...@gmail.com, jwhelan0...@gmail.com, claire.hall...@hotosm.org,
 yantisa.akh...@hotosm.org, bgirar...@gmail.com, nick.allen...@gmail.com,
 techl...@techlady.com
Cc: mikel_ma...@yahoo.com, kate.chap...@hotosm.org,
 domi.weh...@googlemail.com, fabian_w...@hotmail.com, elzum...@gmail.com,
 bur...@geo.uni-frankfurt.de
Subject: Survey Goethe-University Frankfurt a. M. Department of Human
 Geography
X-Authority-Analysis: v=2.1 cv=BddW09d2 c=1 sm=1 tr=0 a=DB0hE7zaO8GYUp/YqmXQew==:117 a=L6JYQDRwKfT6WHSe8sfJEQ==:17 a=ayC55rCoAAAA:8 a=0oj8HZZGiqAA:10 a=Uq6AcsZLS54A:10 a=BLceEmwcHowA:10 a=TZb1taSUAAAA:8 a=e9J7MTPGsLIA:10 a=dUtWRZAB1rDCoh9MlMwA:9 a=t3EATtysssYA:10 a=pqBOpMw80UEA:10 a=HUgb82FdLOAA:10 a=4jgzO3SvAAAA:8 a=9JZl8Z5Rb4aRWHZ3PxMA:9 a=sRm4CvaEybql6p0r:21 a=5b220iivvY8iID98:21 a=wPNLvfGTeEIA:10 a=H7hU10Xv6RopqlgE:21 a=3BXgA0xEnxOp-_uY:21 a=HkkR7HrTyMYTXfvy:21

Dear HOT-Users,

we are a group of social-geography students at the Department of Human Geography at the Goethe-University Frankfurt a.M. and would like to ask for your assistance in our student research project about Volunteered Geographic Information Systems in general and Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team in particular.

We would be interested in conducting a survey among all Humanitarian OpenStreetMap participants, about their experiences with Humanitarian OpenStreetMap and their motivation to particpate in Humanitarian OpenStreetMap. One of the main aspects we want to examine is how the respondents are related to the areas they map for Humanitarian OpenStreetMap and to determine their socio-demographic background. This survey is supposed to be the center-piece of our research project so we would be very thankful for your cooperation.

We chose your mail adress from the HOT mailing list to help us optimize our work with a pre-test, if you have some time to spare.

If you click the link below and answer the questions in the survey and maybe give some feedback at the end of it, we will be able to find possible errors in our survey design. As mentioned before, this is a pre-test, so if you like you can still participate in the final survey we will hopefully send out in a couple of weeks so we can work with the interesting answers and insights you might give to us.

Here you will find the link to our anonymous survey

<http://hot.geomedienlabor.de/>hot.geomedienlabor.de

For reference about our research project we would like to refer you to our lecturer, David Burger (bur...@geo.uni-frankfurt.de).

We would gladly share the results of our research project with you.

Best regards,

Simon Köbel, Dominik Wehner, Lucas Wenzel, Fabian Will

Charlotte Wolter
927 18th Street Suite A
Santa Monica, California
90403