      De : Chris Braun <braun...@gmail.com>
 À : hot@openstreetmap.org
 Envoyé le : Samedi 25 avril 2015 21h10
 Objet : [HOT] #994 Nepal Earthquake - Extend to the North

Hello,

Regarding the mapping of the roads North of Katmandou (Task #994), could you
extend the area to be checked further to the North (add 1 or 2 rows)?

There are trekkers waiting for rescue in Timure, which is between the selected
area and the Chinese border. So it would be helpful to include this area.

Thanks,
Chris